Fees & charges
You'll need to pay for services provided by MPI and other providers you use when importing veterinary medicines.
If there is a set fee for a service, it is listed on the application form. However, most ACVM fees can only be estimated because the amount of time involved varies. To get an idea of the likely costs, check the relevant schedule.
- ACVM fees and charges: business rules [PDF, 124 KB]
- Estimated fees for ACVM regulatory assessment of veterinary medicines [PDF, 229 KB]
- Fees for ACVM regulated and discretionary services [PDF, 186 KB]
- Waiver of ACVM fees, charges and levies [PDF, 222 KB]
Find out more
- Agricultural Compounds and Veterinary Medicines (Fees, Charges, and Levies) Regulations 2015
- Fees and charges general policy
Has this been useful? Give us your feedback